Sunday, October 19, 2008

The cats in the....


No it is not "cradle". The cat climbed into the dryer the other day after it was done, think she was cold?

I have had a nice quiet day today watching movies with the girls and I have a funny story to post for you...

Yesterday our little one was totally into everything and out of control it turns out she ended up fixing our computer problems by pulling the jack out of the wall. A few weeks ago the cat was on DH's computer desk and knocked over the router, ended up breaking the jack clip on one end this causing numbing computer slowness and aggravation for almost two weeks (this became know to us Sat night). So I guess at times it is a good thing to have an active two year old in the house. Hope she is not expecting a Geek Squad payday. LOL!!

Hope you are having a wonderful Sunday!

3 comments:

Nancy Park said...

Kitty in dryer cute but dangerous!! about 29 years ago, we had a very sad out come. Our Siamese cat of 12 years on a cold January night , without me realizing it, climbed into the dryer with a load of towels. I was leaving for the airport and left as I turned the dryer on. The next day we found him dried to death in the dryer.

Chris said...

my henry loves the washer!! dh can come fix my puter anyday!!

Wanda said...

Cats are the craziest people Sara!!! I can't believe how fast she grew up.