Friday, September 26, 2008

Spiral Bouquet "In Lame' "



It is hard to believe it has been almost one year since this PTI set "Spiral Bouquet" was released. It still ranks as one of my fave sets and all the stamps have ink staining to prove it. LOL!! I think it is hilarious that some people actually think that stained stamps are somehow damaged, I call them LOVED! IRL if your stamps are clean and just stained this does not effect the quality of your stamped images. Now, if they are dirty and have not been cleaned this will cause color transfer and you won't get a true color on your stamped image.

I can't get the image out of me head of a lady decked out in her Holiday Silver Lame' Blouse and the silver shoes however, the gold lame' takes the cake I get a great laugh when I see it. Okay, I will stop now and behave myself just that the image is burned into my brain....enough said.

Lame' an ornamental fabric in which metallic threads, as of gold or silver, are woven with silk, wool, rayon, or cotton.


One of my new fave things to use is Metallic paste, it comes in a container that looks like crayola water colors. I used it here on this card to highlight the edges and the gel pen that I used on the image.

Product list...
PTI Spiral Bouquet
PTI Flower Garden Sentiments
PTI Plum Pudding card stock and ink
PTI Lavender Moon card stock, ink and ribbon
Nestabilities
PTI Stampers select white card stock
SU Old Olive Ink
SU silver cord
Sakura silver gel pen
Silver Metallic Paste
Clear Dew Drops
Tombo Multi Adhesive
Cuttlebug embossing folder

Happy Stamp Day!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

You really pulled this off, Sara. Looks so elegant. Love it!!
Cheryl

Anonymous said...

Oh, I know that lady well..LOL.
Beautiful card!

Chris said...

this is gorgeous!! i love this set too...>"<