Thursday, September 4, 2008

Flower Garden CASE

JoAnn's Swap Card that I wanted to CASE...


Card that I made bases on JoAnn's swap card...



I have had this card hanging on my CASE board for a bit of time now and have wanted to make some of my own. The original idea was a swap card from JoAnn, and I figured since round 8 swap was almost ready to start swapping out I had better get some of the previous swap cards CASED before I added more to my collection. Yep, that is right collection. I have hosted 6 PTI swap rounds now and have a full box of PTI cards that I prize, I only share them with the people that I know will love them as much or more than myself. I made a few exactly like JoAnn's then I made some with the same feel but using a different flower and leaf from the set along with the Flower Garden Sentiments ad on set. I left off the brads on my creation, just for one reason I needed to stockpile some cards that require one first class stamp and do not need to be checked for mail ability before they are sent. This makes it easier on the people I gift cards to, sometimes they don't understand the was of the USPS, then again who can keep up with all the rules anyhow?

Product list...
PTI Flower Garden Stamp set
PTI Flower Garden Sentiments
PTI Berry Sorbet ink, card stock and twill ribbon
PTI spring moss ink and card stock
PTI Blush Blossom ink
PTI Pink Patterns DP
Cuttle Bug Dots embossing folder
PTI ST
Stampers select white card stock

Happy Stamp Day!

3 comments:

Rochelle W said...

Great job. I love the colors.

Wanda said...

Fabulous cards Sara!!

Anonymous said...

Both are beautiful!