Sunday, September 7, 2008

A fun find and a PTI round 8 Card Kit Swap


You will have to click on the scan of this photo to get a larger photo, I think you will be amazed as I was after you read the first two paragraphs. It states that the certificate was made before 1904 when SD became a state (SD was still considered a territory before this date). Our piano was first tuned in 1918 and last in 1932. We have been considering getting it tuned or selling it so we wanted to see what info we could find on the Piano Saturday when we took it apart to clean it up and see the condition of the inside. Along with this Tuning Certificate we also learned this...
It is a Cabinet Grand made by Lagonda Piano CO. New Castle Ind. Serial #55202


With this round of PTI swapping we had a card kit swap, this is such fun I just found this type of swapping a month or so ago and I have really enjoyed it. It is a chance to play with products and images that you may not have on hand. My card kit is PTI Wise Owl here is the kit contents...
Wise Owl images
PTI Dark Chocolate card stock and ink
PTI Chocolate REMix DP
PTI Dark Chocolate Satin Ribbon
PTI Vintage Cream card stock
nestabilities rectangle
SU word window punch
two sizes of circle punches
copper brads


Here are two different sizes of cards that I made up with some of the products that I placed in my kit...




Happy Stamp Day!

3 comments:

Rochelle W said...

Cute card and way cool about the piano.

Wanda said...

Your owl card is adorable and that is very interesting about your piano. I've seen the inside of our paino many times and no treasures in it, just dust!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

That owl is too darn cute. You put a great kit together! Well done!