Monday, June 23, 2008

Leftovers WSC53


I admit I need to clean my craft space and get it organized once again it is easier to craft when I am organized. This card happens to be made with leftovers that have remained on my desk for weeks, it is so time to get them filed away. I put some of them to use on this card for Beate's Weekend sketch challenge WSC53.

We have been using leftovers of another sort around our home this summer as well. Leftover Concrete from DH's work for our driveway and leftover paint from Habitat Restore for our house. Sure feels good to help out by using up the leftovers and saving some green at the same time.

Product list...
PTI Kraft Card Stock
Fancy Pants Transparency
Basic Grey Boxer DP and fibers
SU scallop circle punch
Gold Sakura gel pen

I challenge you today to make a card or SB layout with just leftovers. If you take me up on the challenge please comment in this post with a link to your creation and I will pick at random a winner for a RAK.
Happy Stamp Day!

1 comment:

Wanda said...

I LOVE your card. I have not had time to play with sketches lately, I've been SO busy. You did a FABULOUS job on the sketch! And thanks for the nice words about me!
Hugs to you!