Monday, October 22, 2007

Soak it up...



I have always enjoyed stamping on tiles so when we were checking into kitchen cabinets this past week I pick up four of them at Lowes.
I used black staz-on with French Script for the back ground and I used Pumpkin Staz-on with the Hero Arts Maple Leaf stamp.
I need to put some felt pads on the back then they will be ready to use.

Our kitchen is not so lucky still looks like the first of the year before we can afford to finish it and that is if I stain the cupboards myself. Should be fun, I can not wait to have just one kitchen and be organized and get back to enjoying cooking again.

Have a great stamp day!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Such a pretty coaster. I made some like Gina K's tutorial, but mine do not absorb the sweat from the glass. Do yours? I think I bought the wrong tiles. What kind did you buy? I need to make some for gifts and would like them to be absorbent. Thanks Sara.
Cheryl

Wanda said...

You did such a wonderful job on this coaster Sara! I can see that you had a lot of fun making them, it shows in your work!! TFS

Pat said...

Hi Sara,
Can you share which brand/type of tiles that you purchased? I bought some and the StaZon ink smeared/ran on them when I used a stamp with some solid areas. Thanks for any help you can give me. Your coasters are beautiful!

Pat
foodpartyfun@yahoo.com

Pat said...

Hi Sara,

I just want to say, thanks for helping me with the tile coasters. I purchased the right kind and they worked great. I will post a photo on SCS later and let you know. I appreciate all your help.

Pat