Tuesday, October 9, 2007

BoHo nuggets...



Gotta love these clear hinged top tins, want some here is where they can be found...
Paper Trey At Paper Trey you can get free shipping with any order over $40.00 and the tins are $2.00 each and they are once again in stock, (VERY POPULAR ITEM).
Speciality Bottle You can get them here for$.80 each then you have to pay for shipping, this cost is dependant on what you order.

Here is how mine was done...
BOHO Wheel from Stampin' Up!
Cho. Chip pad / cardstock
Wassabi pad / cardstock
5160 Avery Address labels
Hershey Nuggets
Hinge Clear top tin

I just rolled the wheel over the labels when I placed them on the nuggets I made sure I was centering three of each images so I could put them in the tin that way.
Then I rolled again in wassabi on white and used card stock to make a band.

I was just asked about swapping Paper Trey again and yes we are in the middle of Paper Trey Swap round 2 on SCS. If any of you are interested in swapping cards using Paper Trey images send me an email or sign up at this link...
Paper Trey Swap Round 2

Don't forget about blog candy here is a link to the post where you will need to leave a comment. Blog Candy

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Oh my gosh Sara, that nugget container is so cute. You always do such cute projects. You make me want to order some of those hinged containers. Thanks for sharing.
Cheryl Sims