Saturday, October 20, 2007

A Big day...

My DH and I have been married for thirteen years today, what a great day to celebrate! We are going to my Dad's for supper, they leave on Monday for Arizona so we are having a small get together. Other than that I have a new Van, he bought me a 2007 Caravan, Black with grey interior. He first brought home a Dodge Magnum and I cried all night, I hated it really passionately hated it could not see myself driving it for the next five years but our dealership was kind enough to let us pick another, thank goodness. To me this car was a grocery getter souped up to look like a funeral car and the space shuttle. You can see a photo of one here when you click this link, Dodge Magnum
Here is where you can see what my new Van looks like Dodge Caravan.
Have not had much time to stamp this week between having my DH home because of all the rain to meetings etc. By the way I am officially the Vice Chair for the Governing board for the Community Health Clinic, what an honor for me.
Have a great weekend,
Sara

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Congrats on your anniversary. I have to agree with you--I do NOT like the looks of the Magnum either (unless it is Tom Selleck as Magnum PI!!! LOL) I love the van you got and you will enjoy driving it too. Good for you.
Cheryl

Wanda said...

WOW Sara, you have had a busy week. Glad you got the vehicle you wanted. Congratulations on the position and Happy Anniversary!!

jodene said...

Happy Anniversary to you both!!