Friday, April 18, 2014

Quatrefoil Mouse Pad

A fun idea to do with my new Quatrefoil Paper pack,
arriving soon in my Designer Store for My Memories.
All you need is the printable file some tape and a mouse pad.
Michal's has them in the dollar bin.
Super Easy, Super Cute!


Easter 20% off sale going on now over at My Memories
My Store is included head on over and check it out Designer Sara's Creative Adventures
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
use the link code above to save 20% on your photobook purchase.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Purchase my digital kits at the following:
My Memories Store Sara's Creative Adventures
Shoplocket Store
 Sara's Creative Adventures is Social:
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
LinkedIn

Thanks for stopping by today;)


No comments: