Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Happiness Always

It has been awhile since I have shown you a card creation
 so for a nice little treat for today here
is Happiness Always...
I have a TON of rick rack that I have picked up along the way,
I think my vintage  pile is the most fun to play with.
However, this floral is new.
(Sorry I can't tell you who it is by I had spooled this one on a clothes pin.)
I can tell you that the
Card Stock and ribbon are PaperTrey Ink.
Happiness Always stamps are from SU along with the ink.

use the link code above to save 20% on your photobook purchase.
Hurry offer ends 4-30-2014
 
Purchase my digital kits at the following:
My Memories Store Sara's Creative Adventures
Shoplocket Store
 Sara's Creative Adventures is Social:
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
LinkedIn

Thanks for stopping by today;)

1 comment:

Wanda said...

what a wonderful use for the rick rack!!! TFS