Saturday, June 25, 2011

This is an Organized Stick Up!

I was looking for a way to organize my necklaces and scarves.  There just happened to be a perfect stick laying in the front yard.  It soon found its self stuck (nailed) onto our bedroom wall.  I did pound in a few extra nails before hanging.  


 I did not put my fine jewelry up that stayed in the drawer.  However, I did mark the contents so I did not have to open every box looking for the one item I wanted to wear.  I went an extra step and if it was a gift marked it as such then who it was from and the occasion.


Took just a few minutes and I had organized my jewelry Chaos. 
One more thing I lined the drawer with DCWV Luxury  stack spritzed with Tresor...


Have a Happy Stamp day.  God Bless.




5 comments:

Banu said...

WOW Sara...Recycling at it's best???? Awesome idea...Loved it. I would have never thought of lining the drawers with my patterned paper, but such a fantastic idea. Thanks for sharing. :)

Amy said...

Great ide Sara! I love the idea of using DP as drawer liners.

Wanda said...

What a great idea and I never thought of using my DP for drawer liners. And Tresor, it's my favorite, I get a big bottle of it every year for Christmas or my birthday (they are so close together). I LOVE the smell of that stuff! TFS

Jen said...

Great idea! My grandma would be so proud...lol...my jewlery is a mess! I need to take your lead..tfs!

Chris said...

a very cool idea indeed!!