Thursday, April 22, 2010

Inspired Crafters Challenge Blog

Inspired Crafters Blog
Card
SB page 1
SB page 2
Chris' Corner

Two SB challenges from my friend Chris and the other is a Christmas Card Sketch Challenge and I also CASED her creation for my card (except I used bo bunny Pink dot..wink wink). I guess you could say I have been a bit creatively challenged lately however, I have had fun being a copy cat Meow;)


Product list.
Bo Bunny DP, Basic Grey DP, PTI Holiday Button Bits, Signature Christmas and vintage buttons.




7 comments:

Chris said...

OMG! these are gorgeous projects!! i love the lace on the xmas card!

so glad you have been able to play along with me!!

miss ya!

Amy said...

Wow! Your cards are just gorgeous! And I love your pages too. You've done an excellent job!

Wanda said...

These are FABULOUS projects. I especially love the colors of the cards in the top photo.

Banu said...

WOW Sara...you have been busy. Awesome projects...loved each one of them...WOW!!

Jen said...

Those christmas cards are soooo beautiful!!!
The SB layouts are fabulous as well.

Rebecca said...

The lace on the Christmas cards is fantastic. I know what you mean about the creativity being gone sometimes. And those are definitely the perfect times to play copy cat! Awesome photos on both your scrapbook pages, too!

Susan said...

Oh man!! You are rockin it!! I love those cards!!! Fabulous!! And that layout is great!!

I really miss you on the SCS Forum. I hope you are doing well. <3