Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Exploding Wedding Box


My Niece is getting married on Saturday so I wanted to make something special for a card.  
I chose to use this exploding box from Silhouette America store however it was a huge headache and I could not get some of the smaller pieces to cut well at all.  So after a morning of trying different 
settings and paper I gave in and took it in my own direction.
Here is my creation using
With my store wide sale going on you can pick up the mini kit for $1.50 through 
July 1 2014.
AND I JUST POSTED A MINI KIT USING THE REST OF MY CREATIONS 
I CHOSE NOT TO PUT IN MY MEMORIES STORE.
GO PICK IT UP FOR FREE ON MY FB PAGE

 
This is the purchased file created by Lori W. in the Silhouette America Store.
The doves, heart, cake decoration pieces just would not cut correctly.
I hope I don't have this problem with the other boxes I purchased or I might have
a thing or two more to say about this subject.

 **************

That is correct two weeks of Aloha Savings.
https://www.mymemories.com/designer_program/my_designs
Swim on over and catch the sale!
 Sara's Creative Adventures is Social:
 Thanks for stopping by today;)

No comments: