Friday, March 14, 2014

Argyle 1 & 2 Plus A Few


I have two new very colorful paper packs in the store for you Argyle AC
 includes six embossed  single colors
while Argyle #2 contains a mash up of fun colors
 for any design you are working on.

You know Fashion was my first passion
 I guess you never really do lose your fondness for your first love.
Argyle is a pattern of overlapping diamond motifs, my papers are pretty simple you can find some really fun ones out there that are wild!
I will show some following my kits so grab a cup and your argyle sweater, socks etc. and surf along.
These new releases are included in the 99 cent March Madness Sale!!!!

 March Madness Sale going on now over in





Purchase my digital kits at the following:
My Memories Store Sara's Creative Adventures
Shoplocket Store
 Sara's Creative Adventures is Social:
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
LinkedIn

Thanks for stopping by today;)

No comments: