Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Epic Ride Digital scrapbook kit

 I have been working on a scrapbook for awhile now between creative commitments and my family's heath issues it has been retired to the back burner for sometime.
I do have the kit done that I have been using and it is available for download in my Shoplocket store.

*This is a digital download, no product will be shipped.
All papers are 12" by 12" jpgs the elements are pngs.
All are 300 DPI printable quality digital files.

You can purchase a kit with this shoplocket link....

Element Preview...

Paper Preview...

WA preview...


Below is how I used the free quick page download.
Yep, it is my Daddy.  My first biker love.
Don't they say every daughter's first love is her Daddy?
Anywho, enjoy...

And a preview of the freebie quick page download...



Thanks for stopping by today;)

No comments: