Saturday, December 29, 2012

Kisses at Midnight an Invitation

Kisses at Midnight

I would like to invite all of my blog readers to a
Virtual New Year's Eve Party.
Party starts at 6:00 PM CST on December 31st 2012
I will be live on my  Facebook fan page for the evening 
offering freebies, hosting contests, and challenges.
There will be prizes as well;)

For the challenges you will have until January 5th 2013
to up load your creations to my fan page to be eligible for prizes.
Freebies will also remain available until the said date.

 feel free to share the invite with your
creative friends.

Here is a view of the scrapbook freebie I created for the event:



Here is my creation with the kit...
It is an awesome kit, perfect for your New Year's Eve Celebration photos.

There will be freebies and prizes from:






Card sketch challenges

Color Challenges

Scrapbook layout challenges

Each freebie will come with its own challenge and much more.

So rest up now and come join me for a fun night of
Creative Adventures!

Happy New Year!



1 comment:

Amy said...

Sara, this kit is gorgeous! You are so very talented!