Sunday, November 18, 2012

Introductions

Good Sunday to you my blogging peeps, hope you get to enjoy
this beautiful day with your loved ones.

I participated int he November Template Challenge at
This month the layout provided is by

Here is my creation...
Jessica, was born in November of 2005 while Grandpa and Grandma Tieszen were
off relaxing at their winter home in Arizona.
These pics were of their first meeting when they returned in the spring of 2006.
It was just before Easter and they brought toys, that is what every photo of J is a blur she is
trying to get to them.
I love these pics and they make a cute page fuzzy or not;)

Here is the November layout,
you can pick up your copy for free and play along here

Now for the awesome kit I used
Enjoying Life mini kit...

Thanks for stopping by today;)



2 comments:

Amy said...

Cool Lo--what a unique sketch!

Chris said...

another fabulous lo of your wonderful family!