Wednesday, August 29, 2012

My Memories Suite Bracket Book


For today's project I have created a bracket book from a Template.
Here is a look at the screen shot and the template pages.
(Please click to enlarge)

front cover of my book, bound with my BIA

and a glimpse of some inside pages...

Using my code

STMMM97

you get a $10.00 Discount on your 
software purchase.
That brings down the cost of the software to $29.97
PLUS
you will get an additional code for 
$10.00
to spend in the My Memories Design Shop


Along with making this cool bracket book you can also use the software
to create scrapbook pages and photobooks.
You can even customize photo gifts!

Visit My Memories on 
and like them today so you can keep
up on all the awesomeness!

Happy Stamp Day, God Bless!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Very cool! You did a great job!

Chris said...

this is fabulous!! i agree with amy, you did a great job on this project!

Jen said...

Love this! I wish I was more computer literate=)...you do such great work!