Saturday, May 19, 2012

July 4th Camo Mulligan

Okay, I have fixed my creations from the previous post.  I love to do OWH cards however, the boring factor was taking its toll on my creativity.  I had to get my hands on the border stars to give more PUNCH to my creations.  Pun intended;)
So here is the Mulligan...
Featuring the stars border punch from EK Success (found at JoAnn, on sale through today).
You also see Washi Tape starts from Recollections found at Mikes. 

A little rant...
I so dislike our box stores in the area two things get my goat.
1.  Lack of new products.
2. Lack of knowledgeable sales people.
I have to get out my iPhone and show people what WASHI tape is!!  Freaking NUTS!!

WASHI TAPE
the in product to have now on your creations
Read more about it on WIKI 

Here is the display from Mikes
Our store is almost out however, you can find it at the front by the 
Cricut Cartridge cage hanging on an end cap. 
 Remember not to ask for it cause they know not what you are talking about. 
 I would go get it at 40% off through today!!!!
(Tim Holtz has a line in his collection in the store.)


So a before and after with more Punch and Washi...
Boring becomes a bit more fab and the card is still flat for postage reasons.

below a pic of the EK border punch.  I printed off the light blue,
 punched it and lined with stampers select white from PTI.

Okay so how do you like the mulligan??


Happy Stamp Day!  God Bless America and our Heroes.

No comments: