Tuesday, August 30, 2011

What is For Dinner? Part 1


I have been lax at menu planning over the summer.  
The fridge never closes and when you go to the cupboard to get what you need the items are NEVER left.  
Anyhow for September a Menu was the best plan of attack
This way everyone knows and can execute it 

Here are a few of the items on our Menu for September

Breakfast


Ham and Cheese Egg Bake
We use buttered white bread for the base
Cubed ham, peppers, mushrooms, onion and cheese
1 dozen eggs mixed with milk
place in fridge over night, bake next AM 350 for one hour



Breakfast Wraps
Scrambled Eggs, cheese, bacon, sausage, salsa, tortillas

Oatmeal, Special K
Orange Juice, Skim Milk, Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate

Well, the above will take care of breakfast and some Sunday Suppers.  
Yes, we do like to eat breakfast foods for Dinner on Sunday Night;)

  

(I make ours a bit different below is what I use)
2 cans chicken broth
1 bag frozen California style veggies
1 can mild Rotel Soup
1 can crushed Tomatoes
**I do not use cheese in mine**

This is one of my favorites I eat it for lunch often so it is a pantry staple;)

I will ask her if it okay to repost, if you want the recipe email me
paschal.sara@gmail.com

Cottage Cheese, Pineapple, grapes, strawberries, Tomato Soup, Peanut Butter, whole grain breads,
 fresh spinach, canned chicken breasts, pre cooked frozen chicken (DH cooks this on the grill for me)
light mayo, Dorothy Lynch Light dressing

I will be back with part 2 on Wednesday...
Happy Stampin'.  God Bless.











2 comments:

Chris said...

i meal plan every 2 weeks for 14 days at a time. cuz i only go to the commissary every 2 weeks. now i go to a local store for fresh things...like when brock drinks the last of the milk ( i buy 5 gallons on payday, but end up buying a 6th). i totally understand about the things not being there...i have thought about hiding food here lately. lol your b-fast meals look good. i made a new one last weekend, baked oatmeal. i will def be eating it again. i am trying new dinner one this next payday, beef taco salad with chunky tomqto dressing. ok, i could talk about food all day...lol

Jen said...

Sounds good! What time is dinner? or maybe breakfast? I think I need to try the blueberry french toast=)...yum!