Thursday, January 6, 2011

Kanga Wrappers for Valentines

Our Daughter Donna runs around saying now that everything is an "EPIC FAILURE". Don't know where she gets that from but I am going to use it today. Last year of blogging for me with a whopper 90 some posts "Epic Failure". Feels good to be back creating and keeping up with my readers and friends. Thank you all for sticking it out, there is much more to come;)

Since I totally missed the boat this year as far as getting Christmas in the mail I have started Valentines Prep. Get them done, find a good hiding place (hopefully not forget where that is) and be prepared.

My Friend Rochelle runs Impressions by Rochelle I have made plenty of her Wrapped Hershey bars. She has many great ideas for little sweet treats.



So I have Jessica's treats done. There are 5 kids in her class (four boys). Each one is her Prince. Her Teacher told me at conferences that she had her shoes off and getting a foot rub. LOL! Anyhow, I don't do many boyish designs, I tried really hard on these but a little girl flare made it on the wrapper. Are they cute or what?

Product list...
SU Toucan of my Love (retired), DP (retired)
PTI Buttons, twine, cardstock
Memento black ink pad
ATG gun
Cricut Expression
Cricut Wild Card Cartridge (hearts)
Crimper
Copic Markers
Marvy Scallop Oval Punch
Google Eyes
Mini Clothes Pins
Wilton Hearts
Regular size Hershey Bars

Happy Stamp Day, God Bless!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Oh, Sara, these are SO cute! This was my fave SU V-day stamp set for YEARS, but I finally decided I needed something new so sold it on ebay.

Jen said...

They are very cute indeed! I'm sure Jessica's little princes will love them!

Chris said...

that kamgaroo is adorable!! my boys say everything is epic...they need a new word...lol