Friday, June 11, 2010

Season of Singing




This is another beautiful stamp set from Our Daily Bread Designs! I have quickly become addicted to using the Copic Air Brush, I plan on trying it with fabric very soon. Don't worry you won't find me out at your favorite theme park selling T's and tote bags;)

Product list...
Our Daily Bread Designs stamp set
Nestabilities large oval
Copic markers, air brush
Papertrey Ink, ribbon, button, bling, DP, card stock and embossing die
Martha border punch
SU silver cord

The little chickadees love our bird feeders, Bear does not enjoy watching them through the door he would much rather be out there chasing them down. My favorite around here is still the morning dove I so enjoy hearing them early in the AM.

Happy Stamp Day, God Bless!

7 comments:

Amy said...

Very pretty! Cool job with the air brush!

Angela said...

This is beautiful, Sara! Your airbrushing is fabulous!

Jen said...

Oh so very beautiful! Can't wait to see how the the airbrush works on fabric.

Wanda said...

WOW Sara, your card is SO beautiful. I LOVE how you colored teh flowers in too. And that top background paper is WONDERFUL!!! I LOVE the Copic Air Brush too. I managed to figure out how to attach it to the Badger air compressor so I don't have to buy canned air anymore. Makes me love the Air Brush even more!!

Chris said...

this card is gorgeous!! love the spraying, so pretty!

Banu said...

Awesome Airbrushing. Can you please give us some tips on how to achieve this uniform effect?

Jennifer said...

That is absolutely gorgeous! Love it.