Saturday, November 28, 2009

Picnik

I have watched our oldest create some cool pics using the following sites photo editing software (team pic below) so I had to go see what it was all about my attempt is shown below the team pic. LOL, Feel like going on a Picnik with ME? Take this link and enjoy all of the yummy photo treats.

Team photo before Picnik...


Team Pic after Picnik...


I have to say how very proud I am of L two years ago she gave up BB because she was teased about how good she was, last year she did not play. This year she is back out there doing her best, having fun and making us so very PROUD of her.

D's Picnik photo edit...



3 comments:

Amy said...

Such cool photos! Your DD did a great job.

Chris said...

too cool!! love your red nose!! lmao

Susan said...

Cute!!! I will have to give that site a try. TFS!