Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Got Chipboard?

Thanks to my Sister and her amazing garage sale finds I have two buckets full! L and I got to sorting them out on Friday and they are so very cute and charming now they are much easier to work with after being grouped by category. So I challenged myself on WCMD to use chipboard on most of my creations here are two bday cards (chipboard is one embellishment I don't normally use). I also turned first to my scrap piles on WCMD and tried to use them as much as possible.


My card above uses a large chipboard bday cake and I used PTI's everyday button bits for the balloons.


The only stamping on the above card is Happy Birthday from PTI.

Happy Stamp Day!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Both of these are wonderful. I love chipboard on cards, and I have a ton of it, but it's all plain, so i have to decorate it before I put it on cards, so I don't use it as much as I should. Plus there is my hoarding instinct!