Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I Scream, You Scream...

Edit post...here is a photo of my completed swap card for you to see.



I am so very not happy right now, you can't see on the ice cream IRL or in the photo where I stamped the image of circles from it's a celebration when dried it totally absorbed into the card stock. On the inside where I stamped the cone it turned a yellowish brown color and was very light. Sad part is, I was finally on a MOJO roll and did not notice til I was DONE, ACK I am having a stress attack!




We are in the third round of _ _ _ card swapping for the year over on SCS, the thread can be found {HERE}

This is my card for the regular part of the card swap, I have used _ _ _ set It's a Celebration to embellish my cone. Again, I hope to have some photos of my cone card and the birdhouse from yesterday. I am begging DD's Friend to come over and snap a few pics for me.

Here is the link to my Cone Card .cut file, I was making in bulk so the file will cut two card bases per _ _ _ card stock...
Cone Card by Sara Paschal

I am still holding a grudge against _ _ _ for the bullying about templates so can you figure it out?

Happy Stamp Day!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I think this is really cute! Thanks for providing the file. I am still mad at --- myself! I'm not sure I'm going to get over it.

Jen said...

I love this too! These would be great for DD birthday! along with that tote!