Thursday, April 16, 2009

52 weeks sketch 15...Faith Sisters Challenge Page




I loved working on the sketch this week I had the photos printed and the sketch good thing I found my MOJO. This page is about my Mom the largest photo is her senior portrait then comes her Mom and Dad, I have two photos of her with my Aunt and the final photo on the page is my Mom and Dad.
Product list...
MM Chloe's Closet DP
PTI With Sympathy stamp set
Prima Fanciful Flowers
Sticker letters





I was so happy to find a snipet of my Mother's hand writing and it looks marvelous on this page. LOVE IT, LOVE IT! I so hate my personal handwriting but understand how important it will be to my family later in life, I have really been trying to scrapbook more in my own handwriting and it is a struggle.

Totally can't express to you how much these photos and the meaning of this page has for me simply beautiful.

This page was made for the Faih Sisters Challenge you can find it {here}

This page was made with...
Dotty digital download from monkeydoodled

Happy Stamp Day!

5 comments:

Amy said...

These pages are both amazing! What a treasure to have those great pix of your family and some of your mom's handwriting.

Rebecca said...

I love these pages you've made with your mom. How awesome to have her handwriting on a page. I'm sure that is so precious to you to have!

Jen said...

Beautiful! I love these pages too! I think the green one is my favorite.

Banu said...

WOW, very pretty pages Sara. I agree with you about the handwriting. Even I feel the same about my own handwriting and do computer journalling all the time, but just the other day I found my grand dad's old letters and felt so happy about it. SO I guess more hand written journalling...

Susan said...

Gorgeous pages!! I love the old photos and your Mom's handwriting! She is so beautiful and you look just like your Mom!!!