Sunday, February 1, 2009

Papertrey Ink swatches



**Color swatches were used above to create the photo mats in Spring Moss and the bottom paper layer in Aqua Mist that coordinate with the the PTI digi file Eat Cake.

I so love PTI and now that they have come up with my number 1 choice of ink they are my go to stamp company to order from.

I have created a file of color swatches and saved them as Jpeg's, I use these files for digi scrapbooking and for colors when I change my blog look around. If you are interested in these swatches you can take this link to download the file...

PTI color swatches before 2009

Be sure and check out Capture the Moment starting today to get in on PTI's 2nd anniversary birthday party. She has promised many giveaways in the next week.

Papertrey Ink

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Wow, Sara, great digi page. I have yet to try any of that sort of thing.

Shannon said...

Digital things scare me personally, but you do great work! Maybe I will try something eventually....

Anonymous said...

Sara this is an awesome page! Great digi work!