Saturday, August 30, 2008

Bitty Baby Blessings

Just got back my first ever card kit swap and I am so loving them. I was in the PTI group and the SU groups, I even received the extra prize for the PTI group (that means someone picked my card kit as the top dog of PTI kits) how fun is that. I have to admit I am enjoying all the PTI card kits so far and today I am going to show you Bitty Baby Blessings this kit was from Graphixgirllilu on SCS.

Kit Contents...
PTI Bitty Baby Blessings images
American Crafts DP
Palette Ink (I believe it to be Noir)
Baubles
Ribbon
Circle Nestabilities
Punched Round Tab SU
Prima Flowers

I provided...
(Duck Card has extra PTI Lemon Tart Ribbon and dots from my white paint pen)
All cards are on PTI Stampers Select White Card Stock Bases
Images were colored with SU chalk and aqua painter





Not bad for someone who does not own this set because I do not enjoy coloring stamped images :) Although if my Art Teacher ever found my blog and saw the coloring on the bunny she would have a coronary and swear a two year old did it, did she??? You may never know, LOL!!

Happy Stamp Day!

4 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Congrats on on your PTI card kit! How exciting! I just enjoy seeing all your creative and inspiring projects.

Anonymous said...

The card kits look adorable. Congrats on being picked but it doesn't surprise me...you rock!

Cheryl said...

It's about time that your talents are rewarded, Sara. You are amazing.
Cheryl

Anonymous said...

Your "kit" cards are beautiful! Love them! Wasn't that a fun kit?
I know where you can get more kits!!! (BTW, your coloring looks good!)