Saturday, May 31, 2008

Shoe Box Swap Night...

This past week has been different to say the least. My DH has been home on vacation working on our new driveway and the girls are out of school. Such a huge difference to go from just myself and our 2yr old to everyone home all day this week. I did manage to get to a shoebox swap on Wednesday night here are the cards that we made...

Barb had this card ready to go for us. I love the color combo and the card fold, this was a fun card to make...


Bonnie had this cute image from "Penny Black", I so love the celery DP this is a really image and card...


Amy had prepared this card, love all the bright colors of the flowers. On her sample she had a wave going with the flowers and it matched up with the "curvy verses" so nice. (I did not get the wave effect as I stamped out my flowers, going to have to try this layout again.)


My Sister came by this week with two huge stacks of Magazines, I can't wait to find some new ideas to share.
Happy Stamp Day!

1 comment:

Rochelle W said...

Great cards. I love the color combo on the first one a lot.