Monday, September 10, 2007

"Coffee" Treat Bags Spooky style...



I love these coffee bags have been using them for awhile now I actually bought a bulk buy and I have some if you are interested please leave a comment with your email or you can email me at paschal.sara@gmail.com.
10 per pack for $5.00
or
5 per pack "decorated as shown" for $3.00
Plus shipping-to be determined with your order.
I used black staz-on for the spiders on the bag because the bag has a glossy finish. This circles are punched out and I cut out the spider circles and placed them on with double stick tape. "Spooky Sweets' is the stamp set used once again. Just a few days out from the new stamps sets over at Paper Trey, on the 15th of every month new sets are revealed this time she has let us know that the four new sets will be holiday- can't wait!
Have a great day and thanks for checking in today.

1 comment:

ktstamps said...

Great Idea! You are amazing. Thank you for sharing your art with us! kt