My Auntie called me yesterday afternoon
and requested a 50th anniversary card
for her brother.
What an amazing accomplishment and blessing.
I was inspired and got down to business
This is what I came up with...
- It is an easel card, find out how to make one in resources at SCS
- I used the cricut and cut out 50 four times and layered with tombow multi
- Font used is called Reflective you can download it at Dafont.com
- Sentiment, Happy Anniversary A time to celebrate the beauty, gift, and blessing of enduring love.
- DP is Everafter from Cosmo Cricket
- Nesties circle and lacy circle
- Recollections flowers and pearls
- Shimmer Gold is from Creative Memories
- Crochet ribbon purchased at I heart Papers
- Cricut Expression and Plaintin Cartridge
Happy Stamp Day, God Bless!